The New York State Volunteer Ambulance & Rescue Association is pleased to announce that its Annual Conference & Trade Show—PULSE CHECK —will take place in Albany on September 20-23, 2018.
First Responders, EMT’s, Paramedics and many others who represent Emergency Medical Services in the Empire State and nearby New Jersey and New England states will come together at the Albany Marriott for professional development, continuing education, to learn about the latest trends, practices, equipment and technology—and to celebrate our industry and the accomplishments of NYSVARA!
- Conference opens on Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. with the 8 hour Pre-Conference Core Content Refresher Program.
- Friday & Saturday will feature educational speakers from 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- The Trade Show will run:
Friday, September 21, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 22, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- The Annual EMS Drill Skills Challenge will take place on Friday evening.
- NYSVARA’s Annual Awards Banquet will take place on Saturday evening.
- The Conference concludes on Sunday, September 23, 2018.
Our Conference & Trade Show continues to grow every year. It attracts top quality speakers who continue to bring new, interesting and cutting-edge seminar topics to our attendees. This event gives your company an opportunity to introduce your new products and services, expand your contacts across New York State, recruit new buyers, and heighten awareness of all that you offer!
Don’t miss out! - become part of Pulse Check and make an impact on First Responders and EMS professionals in the region and New York State!
We look forward to seeing you in Albany!
Registration Fees are transferable, NOT refundable * When paying by check, all registration charges must be paid on one check*
Registration and payment must be received by August 1st.
You may also complete the registration process on line at www.nysvara.org/pulsecheck.